Where Quality Is
NEELKAMAL PUBLICATIONS PVT. LTD.
Neelkamal Publications Pvt. Ltd. is rated as one of the leading publishers of books on education in India. Besides books on education, which have been appreciated by both the faculty and the students all over India because of their trend setting quality, content-wise and production-wise, Neelkamal Publications also publishes books on Psychology and English language, besides reference books, dictionaries and encyclopedias in different subjects. Some of the encyclopedias published by Neelkamal have become trendsetters in their field drawing applause and commendation from the authorities and subject experts. The fact that Neelkamal Publications has been awarded last year’s best all India publisher award for its book Spoken English by the Federation of Educational Publishers testifies to the standing of the company in the publishing world. The Union Minister for Human Resource Development, Shri Arjun Singh, handed over this national award at New Delhi on June 12, 2005.
The authors writing for Neelkamal Publications Pvt. Ltd. are some of the leading figures in the areas of their specialization. As such the books published by Neelkamal Publications are not only authentic as far as the subject treatment and expertise is concerned but also carry a stamp of authority, lending credibility to the content. It would be no exaggeration to state that there is hardly a college of education in India that does not stock Neelkamal’s books in its library or the learning resource center. In other words, the brand equity of Neelkamal’s books in the arena of books on education is indeed high.
Besides books, Neelkamal Publications also publishes two journals
- EDUTRACKS, a monthly journal on trends in education, which is now in the eighth year of its publication and is rated as one of the best journals of its kind.
- Journal of Community Guidance and Research, an interdisciplinary journal published every four months. The Journal of Community Guidance & Research, which is now in the Silver Jubilee year of its publication, has become one of the oft-quoted journals in Social Science. These journals have carved a niche for themselves in the field of scientific journals
Tie-ups with National and International Institutions
The worth of any publishing house can be gauged from the faith and trust that national institutions repose in its competence to publish their publications.
Recently, Neelkamal Publications has tied-up with some leading American publishing companies and UNESCO to publish their books for the Indian market.
The fact that Neelkamal Publications has been chosen as the favored publisher by leading institutions like National Institute for the Mentally Handicapped – NIMH – (Ministry of Social Justice and Empowerment, Govt. of India); National Institute of Educational Planning & Administration – NIEPA (Ministry of Human Resource Development, Govt. of India); and Roda Mistry College of Social Work & Research Centre to publish their books, testifies to the standing of Neelkamal Publications in the world of publishing.
Mr. Suresh Chandra Sharma
Director,Neelkamal Publications Pvt Ltd
Director,Neelkamal Publications Pvt Ltd
Mr. Suresh Chandra Sharma is a renowned entrepreneur in the field of education and publication industry. He is the founder of the well known “Neelkamal Publications” Delhi-Hyderabad, which has emerged as a force to reckon with in the field of publishing by bringing out books that are setting new standards in the highly competitive publishing . He has extended his services for the print media by bringing out two journals namely, Edutracks which focuses on improving the teaching skills and strategies of the teachers for better quality education and JCGR which emphasises on Community Guidance, Research and Development. Both these journals have set a trend for the teaching fraternity and policy makers not only in India but also in Afro Asian countries.
Apart from his profession, he also takes keen interest in providing his services for the deprived by conducting Education and Poor Feeding on a large scale. He has been constantly supporting the Home For the Disabled and other NGO’s. He is currently the convener of Health Care International which is an organization which recognizes the services of the doctors and gives them the ‘Best Doctor’s Awards’ which takes place every 1st of July being the doctors day. His concern for the betterment of the people has triggered a desire within him to create a trust under whose name services can be provided for a better living of the underprivileged.
- Edutracks (A Monthly Scanner of Trends in Education)
- JCGR ( Journal of Community Guidance and Research) An Interdisciplinary Journal
- Former President: Hyderabad Book Fair Society.
- Vice-President : The Federation of Educational Publishers in India, New Delhi.
- Life Member : Afro-Asian Book Council
- Life Member : Indian Red Cross Society
- Member : Indo-German Chamber of Commerce
- Member : Federation of Book Sellers and Publisher Association of India,
- New Delhi.
- Member : CAPEXIL (Ministry of Commerce & Industry, Govt. of India)
- Trustee : Maharshi Dadhich Bhavan, Pushkar, Rajasthan.
- Founder Trustee : Sankalp (A Socio and Spiritual Trust for the upliftment of Humanity)
- Awardee : Best Publisher Award given by Mr. Arjun Singh, former minister of MHRD, 2005
- : Quality Brands, 2012
- : Rashtriya Udhyog Ratna Award given by National Organization of Commerce and Industry, Mumbai for
- ‘National Economic Growth through Individual Contribution’, 31st October, 2012.
- : Outstanding International Entrepreneur Award received in Bangkok, 2013
- Special Invitee : MHRD (Ministry of Human Resources Development) for Education Policies
- : Participated in International Seminars and Conferences in countries like, Germany, U.K., Mauritius, Thailand and
- Singapore for Social and Educational Development.
- Also, He was the first person to be specially invited to represent South India in the International Entrepreneur Conference in Frankfurt (Germany) in 1990 for framing policies in Education and Social Development.